Monday, April 5, 2010

Nothing of note

Well last month I shifted my cycle as I have a holiday coming up and wanted to make sure my period was well and truly over before then. My experience therefore has been very positive as the ED Pill has done it's job to regulate my cycle and flow.
When starting this blog I anticipated a lot of difficulty coming of Depo, as what I had read were mostly horror stories. So my recommendation would not be to let your body simply go into withdrawal by going off and wait for whatever to happen, happen, but to go to a more recommended way of regulating your hormones and cycle. I do still think however that the reaction I had in the beginning was a withdrawal symptom as my hormones bottomed out before rebalancing at the new level set by the Pill.
My next challenge I guess will be seeing how, if at all, my fertility has been affected.
But that won't be for a little while longer just yet.
Beyond that, as I didn't have any problems with Depo to begin with, I would consider it an option in the future if they haven't got anything better on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog